Since 24th November 2015, the EN 795 : 1996 standard has been officially replaced by the new European harmonized Standard EN 795 : 2012. From now on, it will be the new European reference for anchor devices and provides more customer guarantees.
Pioneer, DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS had already anticipated these modifications.
The full range of DELTA PLUS SYSTEM’ products comply with the EN 795 : 2012 legal and regulatory requirements
DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS is committed to improve daily:
- Risk management
- Health at work
- The environment.
DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS has signed up to the MASE association as an involved company and has been certified MASE in May 2013 for three years.
ISO 9 001, 14 001 & 45 001
ABOUT ISO 9 001 STANDARD
DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS is committed to provide reliable products which comply with customer requirements and the current legal and regulatory standards.
Since January 2009, DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS and ALPIC companies have been certified ISO 9001.
Since April 2011, we holding has undertaken an approach to improve the management of safety, health and the environment at work.
ABOUT ISO 14 001 STANDARD
The ISO 14 001 is an international standard based on an effective environmental management system. By providing a framework, this standard allows DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS & ALPIC to control and manage the impacts, they have on the environment.
As part of the ISO standards family it is not a legal requirement and is only based on voluntary. However it maps out a framework to follow, regarding current environmental regulations and their variations.
- Waste management: by controlling the quantities, types and channels of waste recycling at the group’s sites
- Impact on climate change: by carrying our carbon balance of our factories, our logistics platforms and our transport from our sourcing to the customer
- Resource management: by controlling and monitoring water and energy consumption at our major plants and logistics platforms
- Environmental impact of the product lifecycle: by integrating an eco-design approach into the development of our products and by measuring the recycled or reusable portion.
OUR CONCRETE ACTIONS
- Reduce our carbon footprint by organizing eco-driving and carpooling awareness workshops
- Encourage our co-workers to use hybrid or non-motorized vehicles thanks to the installation of electrical recharging stations and the provision of bicycles
- Encourage our co-workers to use public transports to commute from/to work by reimbursing up to 50% of their expenses
- Implement energy reduction actions, through the installation of automatic switches, consumption-based LEDs…
- Recycle metal waste thanks to the installation of sorting bins
- Reduce waste packaging cartons volume thanks to the installation of a compactor
- Encourage our co-workers to sort waste out thanks to the installation of sorting bins
- Reduce food scraps volume thanks to the installation of sorting bins and composting
- Contribute to biodiversity by installing and maintaining hives on our roof
- Encourage our co-workers to consume locally through the provision of organic vegetable and fruit baskets from Isère producers.
ABOUT ISO 45 001 STANDARD
Like ISO 9,001 (quality management) or ISO 14,001 (environmental management), ISO 45,001 is based on the “PDCA model” (Plan-Do-Check-Act), which provides a framework for organizations to reduce risk and improve business performance through a safer work environment and healthier workforce.
It aims to provide keys to transform and optimize occupational health and safety practices.
It focuses on the organization, the distribution of roles and the methodology to follow in order to
- counteract situations that cause health issues
- reduce the long-term absenteeism of workers
- reduce situations that are likely to cause accidents.