Since 24th November 2015, the EN 795 : 1996 standard has been officially replaced by the new European harmonized Standard EN 795 : 2012. From now on, it will be the new European reference for anchor devices and provides more customer guarantees.
Pioneer, DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS had already anticipated these modifications.
The full range of DELTA PLUS SYSTEM’ products comply with the EN 795 : 2012 legal and regulatory requirements
MASE & ISO 9 001
DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS is committed to improve daily:
- Risk management
- Health at work
- The environment.
DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS is committed to provide reliable products which comply with customer requirements and the current legal and regulatory standards.
Since January 2009, DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS and ALPIC companies have been certified ISO 9001.
Since April 2011, we holding has undertaken an approach to improve the management of safety, health and the environment at work.
DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS has signed up to the MASE association as an involved company and has been certified MASE in May 2013 for three years.
ISO 14 001
Everyday, we work to help protecting the environment
We have always been aware of the impact that everyone has on the environment and thus committed for years to an environmental management and waste recycling.
To finally give a concrete expression to our commitment, we are now certified ISO 14 001.
ABOUT ISO 14 001 STANDARD
The ISO 14 001 is an international standard based on an effective environmental management system. By providing a framework, this standard allows DELTA PLUS SYSTEMS & ALPIC to control and manage the impacts, they have on the environment.
As part of the ISO standards family it is not a legal requirement and is only based on voluntary. However it maps out a framework to follow, regarding current environmental regulations and their variations.
- Reduce our carbon footprint by organizing eco-driving and carpooling awareness workshops
- Encourage our co-workers to use hybrid or non-motorized vehicles thanks to the installation of electrical recharging stations and the provision of bicycles
- Encourage our co-workers to use public transports to commute from/to work by reimbursing up to 50% of their expenses
- Implement energy reduction actions, through the installation of automatic switches, consumption-based LEDs…
- Recycle metal waste thanks to the installation of sorting bins
- Reduce waste packaging cartons volume thanks to the installation of a compactor
- Encourage our co-workers to sort waste out thanks to the installation of sorting bins
- Reduce food scraps volume thanks to the installation of sorting bins and composting
- Contribute to biodiversity by installing and maintaining hives on our roof
- Encourage our co-workers to consume locally through the provision of organic vegetable and fruit baskets from Isère producers.