Head for Russia, where our teams will take you to discover the most prestigious monument in the country: the Kremlin.
What you need to know
- Context: securing the access to the Kremlin’s Red Star
- Structure to be secured: Spasskaya Tower
- Fall protection system installed: vertical fall protection cable lifeline VERTILIGNE to get access to the Kremlin’s Red Star, located on the main tower reaching 30m high. The VERTILIGNE is about 12m high with a slope of 70 degrees.
- Site specificities: intervention on the most prestigious and emblematic building of Russia.
The teams were able to demonstrate great adaptability to achieve this installation, while taking into account the historical and political sensitivity of the site.
- Installation partner: Sizcontract.